• Adjustable from 48º hyper angle to full roman-chair workout position. • Telescoping foot support adjustment to accommodate various height users. • Comfortable trunk support with built-in handles. • Built-in transport wheels for easy roll-away. size and weight (Length x Width x Height) 56 x 37 x 34 in/142 x 94 x 86 cm 90 lb/41 kg light commercial warranty • 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates • 5 YEARS: pivot bearings, bushings, pulleys, gas shocks and guide rods • 1 YEAR: linear bearings and pull-pin components • 6 MONTHS: upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser. LIGHT COMMERCIAL USE: Light Commercial Warranty applies to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more 30 people per day. home lifetime warranty Lifetime of the equipment while owned by the original purchaser when used ONLY in a home environment (applies only to defects from manufacturer only). See Owner's Manual for details. SKU : CHE-340
• Quick and easy gun-rack style back support and seat adjustment – no fuss with pull-pins or knobs. • Adjusts from flat to full upright position. • Independent seat pad adjustment. • Built-in handle and transport wheels for easy roll-away. size and weight (Length x Width x Height) 54 x 27 x 49 in/137 x 69 x 124 66 lb/30 kg light commercial warranty • 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates • 5 YEARS: pivot bearings, bushings, pulleys, gas shocks and guide rods • 1 YEAR: linear bearings and pull-pin components • 6 MONTHS: upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser. LIGHT COMMERCIAL USE: Light Commercial Warranty applies to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more 30 people per day. home lifetime warranty Lifetime of the equipment while owned by the original purchaser when used ONLY in a home environment (applies only to defects from manufacturer only). See Owner's Manual for details.
$249.99 $309.99 19% Savings
• Fixed 30º decline angle for sit-ups and decline exercises. • Self-aligning comfortable padded foot rolls to accommodate different leg lengths. • Built-in transport wheels for easy roll-away. size and weight (Length x Width x Height) 44 x 27 x 22 in/112 x 69 x 56 cm 42 lb/19 kg light commercial warranty • 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates • 5 YEARS: pivot bearings, bushings, pulleys, gas shocks and guide rods • 1 YEAR: linear bearings and pull-pin components • 6 MONTHS: upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser. LIGHT COMMERCIAL USE: Light Commercial Warranty applies to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more 30 people per day. home lifetime warranty Lifetime of the equipment while owned by the original purchaser when used ONLY in a home environment (applies only to defects from manufacturer only). See Owner's Manual for details.
Contact for Price Quote Hampton's new HOG (Hampton Olympic Grip) plates have an advanced design that makes them more attractive and functional than ever. Generous grips make them easy to pick up off the floor or rack, and the recessed design all but eliminates the risk of pinched fingers when stacking. Key Features:
Most durable coating in the industry
Coating protects floors and equipment
Pinch resistant design for easy pick-up
Contact for Price Quote Nothing says Specialty Fitness more than Ultra-Bell™, a staple for any specialty fitness store. Ultra-Bell introduces several outstanding features that will ensure the beauty and durability of the dumbbells for years to come. Polished chrome presents the ultimate in style, while detailed rubber rims protect floors and equipment. Ultra-Bell also includes Hampton’s latest contribution to comfort and functionality, Snug-Grip, which features contoured, splined rubber handles that support the hand’s natural curvature, for a more secure grip. The outside shoulders of each handle have been expanded to 50 mm, which centers the hand and eliminates the impact caused by traditional handles that can slide during workouts. Ultra-Bell is uniquely designed dumbbell and racking system that will update the look of any home gym, fitness facility, or personal trainer’s studio.
Contact for Price Quote While a few companies have improved ease-of-use by adding holes to their plates, Hampton took this idea a step further by developing Fusion™ Rotational Grip Plates, made especially for plate-loaded equipment. What makes Fusion different are its urethane ergonomic rotational grips. These revolutionary rotating handles allow for a smooth, fluid motion when moving the plates. Fusion plates move along with you -- so you don't have to reposition them or adjust your grip. This makes carrying them from machine to machine much easier. Plus, they're easier to position onto a plate-loaded machine, even if you're lifting them chest-high. The ergonomic rotating grip handles mean Fusion can be transferred from hand to hand without any awkward twisting or discomfort. This unique combination of safety-increasing factors results in an important advantage for a facility owner: less risk of injury.
$265.99 $345.99 23% Savings
Body-Solid GFID225 Folding Multi Bench – The GFID225 by Body-Solid is a light commercial-rated, fully adjustable folding weight bench allowing flat, incline, and decline positioning for dumbbell workouts and other weight training exercises at home or at the gym. Not everybody has permanent space in their home to devote to exercise equipment that is left out in the open when not in use. Some may use their bedroom, dining room, or porch as a temporary home gym, but then want the space returned to normal for “daily living” as intended. The Body-Solid GFID225 is the perfect training bench to meet these requirements as it is functional, compact, portable, and durable. When folded, this bench has a height of only 9 inches, which means it will slide underneath the average bed, or can stand upright on end inside a closet or shed without taking up valuable real estate. With thick padding and heavy duty steel framing, this FID bench is comfortable and sturdy when unfolded to support heavy-duty training. Adjust the bench in one of seven positions using the ladder style adjustment system for flat, incline, or decline presses. When ready to move the bench to its resting place for storage, the built in transport wheels will make it quick and easy. Are you a personal trainer on the go, or have a small workout studio where space is limited? Not only is the GFID225 rated for commercial use, but it is the ideal bench to fit in your vehicle or tucked away from your functional training space when not in use. Features: Light commercial quality and rating, ideal for home and light commercial use No assembly required - designed to be used straight out of the box Seven ladder-style adjustment positions for workout flexibility and comfort Back pad adjusts flat, incline (15, 30, 45, 60 and 75 degrees) and decline (-15 degrees) Folds flat for storage under a bed or on end in a closet Built-in transport wheels for quick and easy mobility Front foot pegs for body stabilization during workout 2” x 3” oval tubing ensures durability and support for the heaviest of workouts In-Home Lifetime Warranty covers everything forever 600 lbs. maximum weight capacity (including user weight) Body Focus: Muscle Endurance, Pectorals, Shoulders, Triceps Exercises: Pec Fly, Bench Press, Incline Press, Decline Press, Pull Over, Deltoid Raise, Shoulder Press, Bent Over Row, Ab Crunch, Oblique Bend, Seated Biceps Curl, Tricep Kickback, Dip, Reverse Fly
$499.00 $629.00 21% Savings
A modern twist on a classic design, the beautiful, sleek Contour L5 Inversion Table provides unparalleled user-friendliness and security. The ergonomic Flex-Technology™ bed and Deluxe EZ-Reach™ Ankle System enhance the user experience to achieve the ultimate in joint and back pain relief. Just a few minutes a day on the Teeter can naturally stretch the back and spine to help relieve back pain, improve joint health, and increase flexibility, plus build and tone muscles with inverted exercises. - See more at: http://teeter-inversion.com/Shop/Manual-Inversion/Contour-L5.html#.UcvBbpzNnAE Certified Quality: Unlike most fitness products, inversion tables are not required to meet any mandatory structural or performance requirements. Teeter backs our claims of quality by listing our manual inversion tables to UL 1647, a specification written by Underwriters Laboratories, the foremost product safety certification organization. The spec includes requirements for inversion equipment in regards to stability, reliable function, rotation control, and other key safety factors. Teeter inversion tables are also classified to UL 60601-1, a medical grade standard. Top Rated: In a report by an engineering group comparing top brand inversion tables, Teeter Hang Ups was rated #1 across all categories of evaluation. During a test to simulate years of use, only Teeter cycled without failure while all others suffered catastrophic failure resulting from broken or torn metal. Teeter also outperformed in general function, held more weight, and required ¼ of the assembly time. Notable features with the Contour L3: A modern twist on a classic design, the Contour L3 is 30-years in the making, boasting features that provide unparalleled user-friendliness and security. Its unique, contemporary styling elevates this inversion table to a furniture-quality piece that fits beautifully within any décor
- One-Click Balance Feature: The patented pivot system with balance point adjustment makes finding your ideal setting a snap - one click transforms the balance point to accommodate users of different shapes and sizes without the need to remove the bed from the frame.
- Patent-Pending Pivot System: Allows the bed to glide smoothly into and out of inversion without the rattles or weight-shifts that interfere with a relaxing inversion experience.
- Ratchet Ankle Lock System: The extended handle for the ankle lock system provides an easy-to-reach solution in addition to its triple lock security feature.
- Ergo-Embrace Ankle SystemT: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles while the patented ankle closure system distributes body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience.
- Pre-set Rotation Control: The EZ AngleTM Tether Strap is a unique feature that allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees and provides an easy guide to where the benefits of inversion begin and are fully realized.
- Sleek Frame Design: Creates both an aesthetic and functional benefit - the style is like none other in the market and the curve of the front legs allow easier mounting and dismounting.
- Ergonomic Flex-TechnologyT: Our patented designmoves with you, accommodating stretches for greater range of motion. Movement while inverted encourages realignment and relaxes muscles. An adjustable pillow keeps it comfy.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction,allowing the body to slideand achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- No Tear, No Stain Construction: Plasticinjection-moldedconstructionis more durable than typical nylon or vinyl bedsvulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-cleansurface ensures pristine appearanceover years of use.
- Ankle Comfort DialT: The new foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
- Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
- Customize: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories:
- Vibration Cushion with Heated Neck Pillow - 10 vibrating motors and two heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience.
- Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
- Large Support Hand Grips: Durable, rubber-coated handles provide easy-reach assistance while maintaining a compac
$2,799.00 $3,378.00 17% Savings
- Adjustable seat height and seat back.
- 200 lbs. center drilled steel weight stack.
- Option: SXT-LP Leg Press Attachment.
- Length x Width x Height: 85 x 49 x 84 in/216 x 124 x 213 cm
- Weight: 550 lb/249 kg FEATURES
- Main frame – 2x3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel with a combination of 2x2” round tubing.
- All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Main frame: Platinum Sparkle Accent: Cathedral Gray
- Durable high density pads upholstered in two-tone (Black & Cadet) premium grade, double-stitched naugahyde.
- High density 2” thick rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- 1” solid steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) polished chrome-plated finish.
- 3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
11-position adjustable exercise intensity from 30º angle to flat. Built in handle for performing reverse abdominal exercises. Comfortable padded foot supports. Transport wheels allow easy roll-away. Maximum weight: 400 lb/181 kg Length x Width x Height 59 x 37 x 54 in/150 x 94 x 137 cm Weight: 85 lb/39 kg
Multi angle bench adjusts from decline through full upright position. Includes leg hold down support. Options: CLC-385 Leg Developer and CPA-316 Preacher Curl attachments (home use only). Maximum weight: 600 lb/272 kg Length x Width x Height: 66 x 32 x 52 in/168 x 81 x 132 cm Weight: 102 lb/46 kg HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY* Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
• Optional attachment • 7-degree pressing movement • Heavy duty self-aligning linear bearings system • Built-in safety spotters • Space saving angular Olympic plate holders (Olympic plates not included)
$449.99 $559.99 20% Savings
• Universal tray-style will fit most dumbbells • Optional RDR-300E add-on third tray as shown, plus an aditional $189.99
Designed for heavy dumbbell workouts and general bench exercises. Heavyweight construction yet compact and moveable. Built-in wheels for easy roll-away. Maximum weight: 400 lb/181 kg Length x Width x Hdight:? 56 x 27 x 18 in/142 x 69 x 46 cm Weight: 50 lb/23 kg
• Lex extension / leg curl allows user to isolate the quadriceps and hamstring muscles allowing for balanced development of both front and back of thigh • Easily attaches to Tuff Stuff RID-345 Multi-Purpose dumbbell bench • Includes Olympic plate adapter
• Preacher Curl attachment allows isolation of the biceps muscle for complete biceps development • Easily attaches to Tuff Stuff RID-345 Multi-Purpose dumbbell bench • Large contoured arm support
• Adjustable thigh support device pivots front and back to accommodate most leg lengths • Conveniently located vertical holder/release • Option: TOA-37 Olympic plate adapter
$2,499.00 $2,999.00 17% Savings
$899.99 - $998.99
• Space efficient with multiple exercise options such as chin-ups, dips, knee raises, ab crunches and push-ups • Dual function support pad designed for VKR back support as well as ab crunch board • Narrow and wide grip chin-up bar
$299.00 $429.00 30% Savings
The EP-560 Inversion Table enhances the user experience to achieve the ultimate in joint and back pain relief through precision balancing, patented stretch grips and an innovative bed design that accommodates pressure point and decompression accessories. Take inversion to the next level with best-rated and most customizable inversion table on the market. In just a few minutes a day, achieve a natural stretch to help improve the health of your spine and joints, increase flexibility, and build strength with inverted exercises. Independent Quality-Assurance Tested to Highest Safety Standard: Voluntary compliance to UL's inverstion table saftey standard makes Teeter Hang Ups the only inversion brand with certified quality. Rated #1 Inversion Table: Teeter Hang Ups outlasts and outperforms the competition in product evaluation tests. Rated by Dynamark Engineering as the best inversion table for endurance, strength, rotation control and ease of assembly. ComforTrakTM Bed: Built for the benefits with a pressure-reducing design that maximizes comfort and flexes with the user to enhance joint mobilization. Its innovative "track" design accommodates the optional Adjustable Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge accessories (sold separately). Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch. No Tear, No Stain Construction: The ComforTrakTM bed is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use. Adjustable Head Pillow: Soft foam pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs. Grip-and-Stretch Grips: The ComfortTrakTM bed and A-frame both feature built-in inversion grips for added stretching and decompression. Ergo-EmbraceTM Supports: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles, distributing body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience. Ankle Comfort DialTM: The foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps. Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching. Pre-set Rotation Control: The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion. Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces. The heavy-duty steel frame base features raised grips for enhanced stretching and decompression. Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable. Smooth, Quiet Rotation: A de-rattler knob and specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation. Stretch Assist Handles: Durable, rubber-coated handles with embossed angle guide offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage. High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and heat-treated steel. Easy Assembly: Arrives 85% pre-assembled with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly. Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.75" x 66" (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm). Value Added: Comes with a laminated Owner's Manual attached to the frame for quick-reference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use. Bonus Healthy Back DVD Content: FIVE 10-15 minute Healthy Back exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (a specialized core building class), and Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your Teeter Hang Ups). 5-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components. Customize: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories (sold separately): Acupressure Nodes - "Buttons" in two sizes and two densities insert anywhere along the ComforTrakTM slots, providing healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine Lumbar Bridge - Designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion; provides a point of support that helps to focus traction on the lower back Vibration Cushion with Heated Neck Pillow - 10 vibrating
The KettleBlock™ 20 replaces 5 Urethane kettlebells in 1/5th the space replacing 61 lbs of kettlebells at a fraction of the cost. The KettleBlock™ 20 gives you these kettlebell increments: 5, 8, 12, 16 and 20.
The KettleBlock™ 40 replaces 8 Urethane kettlebells in 1/8th the space replacing 186 lbs of kettlebells at a fraction of the cost. You could expect to pay about double that for traditional kettlebells and have 8 kettlebells to store instead of 1 KettleBlock™. The KettleBlock™ 40 gives you these kettlebell increments: 8, 12, 16, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40.
The Sport 5.0 equals/replaces 10 pairs of dumbbells or 550 lbs of free weights. The weight range for the 5.0 is 5-50 lbs per hand in 5 lb increments. Weight increments achieved are; 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 lbs per hand. The 5.0 can be further expanded to 65 lbs per hand with the optional Sport 5.0 Set 20 lb cores.
The Sport 5.0 Set can be expanded from 50 lbs to 65 lbs with the Sport 5.0 20 lb Cores.
The Sport 9.0 Stage I will replace 16 pairs of dumbbells or 825 lbs of free weights. The weight range for the 9.0 Stage I is 2.5-50 lbs per hand. Increments achieved with the Sport 9.0 Stage I are; 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10,15, 17.5, 20 25, 27.5, 30, 35, 37.5, 40, 45, 47.5 and 50 lbs per hand. The Sport 9.0 can be further expanded to 90 lbs per hand with the Stage II Kit, and again to 130 lbs per hand with the Stage III Kit.The dimensions of 50 lb Sport 9.0 are; 12"L x6.5" W x 6.5" H.
The Sport 9.0 Stage I 50 lb Set can be expanded from 50 lbs to 70 lbs with the Sport 9.0 Stage II Kit. Simply put the Sport 9.0 50 lb Set inside the Sport 9.0 Stage II weight plates and you're ready to go. Adds 6 additional increments to 50 lb set 70 lb set will now replace 22 pairs of dumbbells. Stage II Kit dimensions: 14" L x 6.5" W x 6.5" H
Page 1 of 3 Next page